Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

141-145 Brunswick Street

141 – 145 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy

This historic building was constructed in c. 1899 and originally operated as Pearce’s Great Drapery Warehouse.

In March 2014, the VHRF Committee of Management agreed to offer a grant of $32,000 towards reconstruction of the shop front configuration based on a historical image of the building found at the State Library of Victoria.

The ground floor façade reconstruction has transformed the appearance of the building and considerably enhances the historic streetscape.